02890 312 355 [email protected]

Tripping, Slipping & Falls

Our Solicitors are expertly trained to help you deal with any trips, slips or falls that may occur.

Enquire Now

All areas open to the public such as businesses, shops, supermarkets and leisure centres for example are required to have public indemnity insurance in place. This is to compensate members of the public for any injury sustained whilst on the property. Examples include wet or uneven floors, inadequate lighting and unexpected hazards or obstacles.

Your local council also owe you a duty of care to ensure that all pavements, walkways and public areas are regularly inspected and defects repaired within a reasonable period of time. If they do not and you are injured as a result of their negligence, you may be entitled to compensation.

Please Contact Ciaran Kerr

T. 02890 312 355
E. [email protected]

We are the Experts

Let us help
Enquire Now